“We”, “our” or “us” means Castle Business Finance Limited (which shall include our parent companies and any of their subsidiaries – Our Group). “Individual” means you.
You consent to the following prior to the commencement of a funding facility with “us”:
- Search an Individual’s record at a credit reference agency of our choice, however namely Creditsafe & Red Flag LLP, which may show searches made and information given by other businesses; details of our searches may be kept by such agency and may be seen by other organisations that make searches with the agency; Individuals may obtain details of the credit reference agencies and other third parties from whom we obtain and to whom we may give information about Individuals by contacting our Data Protection Officer; Individuals have a legal right to these details; Individuals can also obtain a copy of the information we may hold about them by writing to our Data Protection Officer at the address shown at the bottom of this notice; a fee will be payable;
- We will hold and maintain confirmation of your photographic Identification where you are a Director, or you are shareholder holding more than 25% of the shares of the company. This information will be authenticated using an e-authenticated agency (Creditsafe Limited)
- To us storing and processing information about Individuals including on the computers of companies which are part of the Group and in any other way; this will be used by members of the Group for credit or financial assessments preventing, money laundering, fraud or other wrongdoing, making payments, recovering monies, training, preparing accounts, preparing statistics and protecting their interests (including the provision of the information to third parties retained by us for them to conduct their services for us); Some parties to whom we may transfer information may be outside the European Economic Area where the level of data protection may not be equivalent to that in the United Kingdom however in any such transfer we will seek to ensure that the recipient will always keep control of the information within the terms of this notice;
- Search an Individual’s record with a fraud prevention agency; if at any time an Individual gives or procures the giving of false information to us and we suspect fraud we will record this and so may the fraud prevention agency;
- Seek and record any further information that we may require from any source, including banks, for any of the purposes set out above;
- Transfer such of the information that we may have to our financiers who may use such information for any of the purposes set out herein (including transfer within their group of companies). We shall, as far as we are able but without guarantee, seek to ensure that such financiers will always keep control of the information within the terms of this notice.
Our Data Protection Officer – Danielle Jewell, is contactable by the following means:
Castle Business Finance Limited S07 Pure Offices
Portishead BS20 7AN
I agree to the above Privacy Notice and consent to the relevant credit reference checks to be made by an appointed body of Castle Business Finance Limited.